Monday, December 05, 2005

The Wound

Dec. 4, 2005.

Some wounds are deep,
Deep within your being,
They fester away relentlessly,
Corroding your soul.

These are special wounds,
Inflicted by those you love,
An enemy could stab and stab,
Still these hurt more.

The agony and trauma they cause,
Never, never do they heal,
You try but can’t forgive,
They haunt you till your death.

It’s like Gold and Iron talking,
Gold says, “We are beaten the same”
“But you shout and I bear.
“Why is that my dear?”

Iron says with a heavy voice:
“The difference is my friend,
You are beaten by iron,
But me by my own!”
- Neil

2 comments:

D'yer Mak'er said...

all i can do is hope that the tryst has been made...all i can hope is that ..few memories that recur too often are finally neutralized by the moments which shall create newer ones..all i can hope is that...all these wounds are finally gettin closed not to open up again...

p.s. take care!

Nomaswap = Swapneil said...

tht makes sense! thank you for hoping... they will surely. amazed by how much u say makes sense to me, though i am not sure i know you! gr8 keep in touch.